Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy family

hi.
i've desided to use this post as a vent. like just this morning, i heard my stepdad just screeming and yelling and swearing, for something small. ok, i know how it is when you have had a bad day, or week, and something small happens and you just snap but this happens alot. my mom is the same, and its just getting to me. i hate it, just like i hate my life, most of the time. no matter how much i despise school, its a way to get away from my house. when im at my dads, its different, but no better. hes always working, or with his girlfriend. it makes me realize that i come from such an unhappy family. what ever happened to the people who wanted to be together? i always am trying to help out, but it just seems to make everything worse. and when i dont help out, then i feel bad or my family gets mad at me. there are days when i just want to run away, or just disappear. but when you've been fighting yourself for years on end and no one seems to care or even notice, well- lets just say that your thinking or ways to break free. Jail doesnt have to have iron bars. its terrible. i have friends that arent happy, and some are too the point were they are depressed. its rubbing off on me, even though i want to be able to say taht everything will be alright in the end. i dont know if thats true, but i hope it is. all ive been asking for resently is too be happy, and to be who i want to be. but i am not even shure that my friends would even want me around if i was who i am. i am already changing, but i dont know if its for better or worse. so help us all.
Tal

No comments: