Friday, August 1, 2008

*hum*

well
my cousins are coming into town, which should be interesting. veryyyyyyyy interesting. and to spice it up even more, my mom is inviting her whole family to a birthday dinner for my poppy at our house. all 4 of her siblings and there families. not including my three siblings, thats eleven cousins, which doesnt seem like a lot (my dads side has more) but only two are older then 12 years old. so 9 kids 12 and under, but almost all of those kids have no concept of "indoor voice" and what walking is. it will be mass chaos. that horrible type of chaos. ish.
but i get to stay at a cabin tonight. which should be fun. yay!
and soccer try-outs are coming up O.O
Tal

1 comment:

JymiRine said...

ooooooooo glad i dont have that big of a family thats close to us ^.^