Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Well, we are a good amount into the summer. I've only seen a handful of friends really, other than when I randomly run into people at the grocery store or something. Most people I've tried to talk to end up being super busy, it seems. Unless, of course, that is just an excuse (and if it is, they might as well just say so). Music, reading, and computer are almost my entire summer. With the exception of going up to our cabin (frequently). Oh, and the stables. I can't believe I forgot about that. The stables have taken up plenty of time too, and are probably the best part of the season. (sorry guys :P). Yeah, I pretty much summed up my current life there in a paragraph. Except for one part. The remodeling. We redid a ton of our house (as a few can say they saw the construction part of the deal) and we finally have the new carpet in, along with most of the painting. We are still doing the kitchen though. We're missing a wall in the kitchen now, and my personal guess is that fixing that up won't get done until I grow old and die. Our stuff isn't back in place yet, or anything. I happen to like my room, a lot. Especially since I actually got to pick the colors. I can't wait to put everything back in place, and get rid of all the stuff I don't want. The best part of my new room? The door actually shuts, and stays shut. It even has a lock! The idea of not getting walked in on was pretty much... well, hard to get used to. Plus, my room is a lot smaller now, so I was allowed to take the single bed, and have my brother take my old one, which was a queen sized (leftovers from an ex of someone in the house). I know that may seem an odd swap, but I didn't like that bed, at all. It fits my brother much better, considering his height. Soon as the clutter is gone, I think I will be more then happy with how the house turns out. Okay, now that is the sum of my life right now, in simple terms :)
Tal

No comments: