Wednesday, October 22, 2008

woah-zah!

Plenty been going on. I mean, not jsut school but wiht friends and family and everything else to. So family, its kinda just same old same old, but its actually kind of more twisted? i cant exactly explain how though. To school: i figured itd get better, but its not. in fact, id say its getting worse. its getting rather boring witha side of terrible. I like seeing you guys though :) and my grades arent so bad as i thought they would be. i thought id be at all B-'s or lower. but actually, ive been doing okay in most of my classes. the only ones i really will have to watch are econ and physics, and government with the service project (on which i shall geta good grade, even being solo! no matter what he says!). To friends: i actually am getting to know people! That part of everything is actually interesting. i have a semi-social life! woohoo! and then, theres everything else. Like at the stables, Natoon (one of the horses i ride) is getting better at not shying! which is like a miracle, considering where we were when i first rode him. He used to get scared at practically everything, including the cones, the gates, the door into the stable, and the tractor that stays in there. At the gym, apparently i am getting a lot better? i actually like what we do there, so thats cool. and i like my extracurricular activities. But im kind of wishing i didnt quit debate. maybe thats jsut Dustin trying to guilt me, but whatever. i know that theres no way i would be able to handle it, so i think i made the right choice, but still. Oh, and as for this weekend. Probably i'll attempt at a Sleepfest, and/or "relaxing". HA! but if anyone wants ot join me and watch some cheesy movies, feel free :)
Tal

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd happily invite you to join Kat's and my group for the service project, but since we are on different teams and periods I doubt that would work :(. Sigh.

I feel guilty about quitting debate too. Dustin, Sophia, Lucy, and Mimi are all trying to guilt me. Sigh. I know I made the right choice too.

e2 said...

you ride?! awesome!!

Talyna said...

yeah, i ride :)

and no kidding! every time i talk to dustin we end up talking about debate... and how i should come agian some time. and i thank you for the offer, but id decline either way- i have to prove that someone working solo can do well on this project!